FAV FIVE Series
Over the last couple of years, I've got my readership to participate in LIST Your FAV FIVE: (whatever). This year, I'm going to continue the series starting off 2022 with you simply listing your favorite five Beatle songs in the Comments section at the end of the blog post below.
Why only five? Because my wife gave me a great tip to start this series when she said, "If you want reader participation on anything, limit the lists to five." Sounded like a plan to me.
So to begin, let's start at the end. The big idea is for all of us to create a Monday Monday Music™ Readers: Beatles Songs Playlist.
I'll start the playlist with my favorite five Beatles songs (at the moment) and then, as readers leave me their five in the Comments section below, we will grow the playlist, as a Come Together of Beatles fans.
I was going to explain why I picked each song, then thought well I don't want somebody writing a lengthy comment about how they had their first kiss listening to, Helter Skelter. So here's my FAV FIVE Beatles songs without a back story.
- Penny Lane
- I Should Have Know Better
- Revolution (the single version)
- Back in The U.S.S.R.
- All You Need Is Love
Now if you want a little help in making your list, here are several list resources.
- Complete Beatles Songs List And Albums Discography
- Beatles Song List A-Z
- The Complete Beatles Playlist (Every Album Track and Single) - YouTube
Here's a little instructional aid for doing the Comments section below.
- Number and name you Beatles songs 1-5.
- Comment as: If you're logged into your computer, tablet or smartphone with a Gmail (Google) account, pick the first selection. I would recommend using the Chrome browser.
Or, pick Name/URL, write your name and leave URL blank,
Or, if you pick Anonymous, just write your first and last name in the Comments box itself.
- Hit the Publish button, and I'll list your five songs in the post here (if you provided your first and last name), and then I will mix your list in the Youtube playlist.
- One last thing, if someone else has picked one of your favorite 5 already, still include it in your list. It may reveal a clear winner that in the end needs to sit at the top of the playlist.
Thanks in advance for playing along and come back later in the week to listen to OUR growing playlist!